Compliant and fair conduct of business
In all aspects of our business we ensure we know the legal requirements and comply with them. Zurich has an unwavering commitment to fair and responsible business conduct.
We must adhere to all laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which Zurich operates, as applicable at our workplace, as well as with our internal policies. Moreover,
- We not only ask if something is legally permissible, but also if it is the right thing to do
- We conduct ourselves with honesty, fairness, dignity and integrity in our workplace and whenever we act on Zurich’s behalf
- We respect the protection of international human rights within our sphere of influence, and will work hard to ensure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses
- We acknowledge that just because others may do something, that doesn’t make it right
- Zurich is further committed to forthright, full and prompt disclosure when communicating with regulators, supervisors and governments.
This means we are open, honest and cooperative with any government investigation or regulatory examination that involves Zurich
Once a government investigation or regulatory examination is underway, we take special care to prevent the destruction or alteration of any paper or electronic information relevant to the investigation or examination.