- Owners of raw materials and production goods are protected against financial risks if their property is damaged or disappears in transit.
- Thanks to individual risk analysis, you get customized solutions including insurance certificates (universal coverage or limited insurance).
- You benefit from Zurich's worldwide network, with representatives in over 30 countries.
- Coverage can be extended to include, for example, damage caused while moving the goods by forklift, indoor crane, pallet trolley, etc. or during trade fairs or luggage.
- Contract penalties or business interruption caused by transport damage can also be insured.
Incidentally: With "Zurich Stock&Transit" your goods are insured during planned periods of storage in overseas distribution centers or intermediate storage facilities for up to 180 days per storage.
Normal cargo insurance only covers transport-related periods of storage (for a maximum of one to two months).