Builder’s risk insurance – insurance for constructing your home
Sometimes the building pit collapses, or the concrete ceiling cracks, or you arrive on the site to find all the washbasins have been removed overnight. Zurich Builder’s Risk Insurance offers wide-ranging protection against these kinds of incidents – so you can complete construction of your new home on schedule.
- This insurance covers all building activities and materials for your construction project, as well as the costs incurred due to cleanup, loss inspection, demolition and reconstruction work
- In the event of a loss, Zurich will advance the liability insurer’s benefit – this means you don’t have to delay construction work and can avoid conflicts on the site
- All parties involved in construction: principal, planner, contractor and craftsmen
- Zurich offers flexible insurance concepts to suit your construction project and your needs
- You can count on our professional construction and insurance experts
- Loss or damage caused by construction accidents, vandalism and theft
- If you are an HEV member you enjoy special conditions
By the way:
The premium for your construction insurance is calculated based on project size, sum insured, deductible, risk factors in the project and construction methods.