Armed with a knife
Vehicle tracked via app
Hot pursuit with a tracker dog
Car recovered thanks to autoSense
A queasy feeling lingers
autoSense: the digital assistant providing all-round service for your car
autoSense, the innovative startup, offers a digital assistant providing numerous services for your car:
- autoSense users can locate their cars and are alerted if they are damaged or broken into.
- Thanks to the online logbook, evidence can be provided for any business trips and recognized by the tax authorities.
- Users benefit from a digital refueling service including payment function.
- They can report a claim online, directly via the app.
- And in case of legal uncertainty, autoSense users benefit from a free motoring law advice helpline.
The autoSense adapter is free of charge for Zurich customers. The same applies for the services, as soon as a minimum number of partner benefits have been activated. autoSense is a subsidiary of Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich.