Zurich (hereinafter also referred to as "we"; see sub-paragraph 2" processes personal data relating to you or other individuals (referred to as "third parties"). For more information about Zurich, please refer to sub-paragraph 2.
- Interested party, policyholder and insured person
- Authorized representative (e.g. legal representative)
- Claimants, injured parties and other involved individuals
- Contacts within corporate customers, co-insurers and reinsurers, suppliers and partners, as well as authorities and agencies.
For further details regarding our data processing, please refer to the following documents, if applicable:
- the customer information, which you receive together with the General Conditions of Insurance (GCI) or other contract documents, and the concluding declaration, which you will usually find at the end of the application or offer form;
- the General Conditions of Insurance (GCI) or other contractual provisions for each product, from which you can also obtain information about the purposes and circumstances of our processing;
- product and service descriptions;
- our websites.
We are happy to help should you have any questions (sub-para.2)