Accidents and health insurance for companies

Report accident or illness

Please report the accident or illness in your company using the online form.


Did you know? If you submit more than 15 claims per year then you can also use the SunetPlus software.

Other customers also have asked

When should I report an inability to work?

In order for us to provide you with the fastest possible support as your insurance company, we kindly ask you to report any accidents or illnesses resulting in an inability to work through your employer. If an illness is likely to last long, please let us know before the agreed waiting period expires.

What information will my employer receive about my illness or accident?

In the event of an accident, you can send all your medical bills directly to us for review. If you have already paid them, send us a copy with your bank details for a refund. If you become ill, please send your medical bills to your health insurance provider, as Zurich only provides daily allowance benefits to employers in case of illness.

When do I get a daily sickness allowance?

After you have submitted the certificates of inability to work, your daily allowance will be paid by the end of the month after the waiting period expires.

Delays can occur if no certificates of inability to work have been submitted, if the doctor has yet to submit medical reports to us or if a required disability insurance (DI) registration has yet to be made.

If you are missing a payment, please ask your administrator.

What do I do if I relapse?

If you become unable to work again at a later date or if medical treatment becomes necessary again, please notify us.

Where are the daily allowances and medical expenses paid to?

We pay the daily allowance benefits out to your employer. In the event of an accident, you can give the claim number directly to the doctor treating you, so that the bills will get to us. If you still receive a bill at home, you can send it to us unpaid for review.

If you have already paid for something yourself, such as medication, simply send us the receipt together with your IBAN number.

Why is it taking so long to process?

In many cases we need medical files, for example to check our obligation to pay indemnity or before an operation. It may take some time for us to receive it from your doctor and review it. Your administrator would be pleased to assist you if you are unsure of anything.

Please always keep us up to date about any changes to your ability to work or changes to your treatment. This way, we can stay up to date on your current condition, perform our services quicker and offer support if necessary.

Why do I need to register for the state disability insurance (IV)?

If you become permanently unable to work, you are entitled to benefits from IV. However, a review of disability usually takes a long time. We do not want you to run into a coverage gap or a precarious financial situation in the event of a permanent illness. We therefore recommend that you register with IV as a precaution if you are unable to work for a longer period. This can be withdrawn at any time if you feel better again.