- You are personally responsible for the entries you publish, and you grant us an unlimited, free-of-charge right of use when sending a comment, photograph or videos.
- Your submissions should be related to the content published in the respective medium (no spam).
- Submissions must not contain offensive, racist, sexist, slanderous or generally discriminatory remarks.
- Published contents must not breach Swiss law (especially personality and copyright law) or the rules of Facebook. Moreover, they must not encourage others to commit such breaches.
- Submissions must not contain any advertising for companies and/or products or services.
- Your submissions must not contain any personal information about other persons who have not agreed to the publication of such.
- In particular, we reserve the right to remove submissions that violate our company rules, breach Swiss law or have nothing to do with the content of our Facebook page (spam, advertising). Additionally, we reserve the right to delete entries at our own discretion and if necessary to block our Facebook page for certain users.