There are various ways to finance the purchase of your home. Zurich experts can offer you a financing concept tailored to your personal needs.
Mortgages from Zurich
- You can choose between variable, SARON and fixed-rate mortgages or combine them; a fixed-rate mortgage in particular gives you longer-term calculation security
- You benefit from Zurich's comprehensive expertise and financial strength
Fixed, SARON or variable
- Fixed-rate mortgage: fixed mortgage interest over the selected term, early termination only possible against compensation
- Variable mortgage: variable mortgage interest rate, unlimited term, termination possible at any time within the applicable notice period, change to a fixed-rate mortgage possible at any time on the next interest due date
- SARON mortgage: contract term of 3 years, flexible product change to a fixed-rate mortgage possible at any time at the end of a quarter, early termination only possible against compensation. Interest rate known at the start of the interest period and at the end of the interest period.
SARON interest rate
- The variable interest rate of the Zurich SARON mortgage is composed of the "3 Months Compounded SARON" of the previous quarter (observation period with reference date of last available "3 Months Compounded SARON" interest rate of the quarter) at the start of the term as well as at each interest date, plus an agreed fixed customer margin.
- This interest rate is reset at the beginning of each quarter and capped at the level of the customer margin (minimum interest rate).